- Have you ever seen an NHL power play before?
- How do you like the sound of Assistant GM Sean Avery?
Don't ever doubt what i say :)
— Sean Avery (@imseanavery) May 29, 2013
- Do you believe there are situations where it’s OK for the puck to be carried into the offensive zone?
- Do you think players should mostly play in their natural positions?
- Do you think it’s possible for your top defensive pair to play less than 45 minutes a night?
- Is it OK to sometimes not storm out of a press conference?
- Do you have set lines or do you just go with whoever you’re least mad at in that moment?
- Is it possible for a good player to not block every shot and to instead focus on something like scoring?
- Do you know what reporters are? Do you understand they’re paid to ask questions?
- Do you acknowledge that players are allowed to move around the ice on a power play?